New EU G.D.P.R. Regulation
Table of contents
- Who we are
- What Personal Data we Collect
- What we do with the information we Gather
- Contact forms
- Links to other websites
- Who can see my personal information
- Who we share your data with
- How long we retain your data
- What rights you have over your data
- Ways of Restriction
Since its inception, IQ ADs has established procedures with a commitment to legality and transparency in order to manage with full respect the personal data submitted. The processing operations are limited to the minimum and only for the fulfillment of their purposes.
We keep your data completely safe and we do not publish it in any way and for any reason to third parties.
NOTE: If User chooses to prevent cookies from being stored on the hard disk, the www.iqads.shop will not be able to provide certain services. Set your browser to accept cookies so you can buy items, save items, and receive customized recommendations.
Who we Are
We are the IQ ADs. Owners of the www.iqads.shop website. You can find more information about us, including our full address, on our company website.
What Personal Data we Collect
We may collect the following information:
Contact Information Including:
○ Email address
○ Phone Numbers
More over demographic information such as:
○ Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- When you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Information submitted through the contact forms on our site are sent to our company email, hosted by SiteGround. SiteGround adheres to the EU “Privacy Shield” policy and you can find more information about this Here.
While we keep these submissions for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We protect customer data with the following site features:
All communication in www.iqads.shop services is encrypted. We are entirely using SSL-HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
Login Cookies - these are set for remember visitors and registered users behavior on the site.
In addition to Google Analytics, we are using the following statistics on our site for performance and monitoring:
Traffic Statistics - statistics regarding the on line visitors, interest etc
Purchase Statistics - statistics regarding our sales, conversion rates, refunds, etc.
Support Statistics – statistics regarding our support Team and clients about how many tickets created, resolved, pending, etc.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Here are the Payments methods we use to make your experience better for you:
Alpha Bank Payment Gateway - We use Alpha Bank Payment Gateway as one of our payment processor.
During checkout, a client will provide login information and credit card info. This information is processed directly within this gateway payment and we do not save it on our sites.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Who can see my personal information
If you are not a registered client in our site, there is no personal information we have or can see about you.
If you are a client with a USER account, your personal information can be accessed by:
• Our System administrator
• Our supporters when they need to (in order to provide support) get the information about the client accounts and access.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. However, some data is transferred and/or stored with third-party services we use, like cloud-based services and payment processors. This is done as a way to provide you with a better overall service and user experience.
How long we retain your data?
• When you submit a Purchase, Support ticket or a Comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
• If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
• If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
• You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being our customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
Ways to Limit the Collection or Use of Your Personal Information:
• Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by informing us using our contact information
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
• If you believe that any information we hold is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible at the address above. We will immediately correct any information found to be incorrect.
• If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
List of cookies we collect
The below lists is the cookies we collect and what information they store.
• IIS session cookie
• Tomcat session cookie
• Sharethis cookie
• Double Click (Google)
• Google Adwords
• Google Adwords Conversion
• Google Analytics
• Wish List